This past weekend we loaded up and moved out to my favorite show venue by the Green Mountain Horse Association. By the end of the show, all were satisfied with both successes and newfound knowledge.
DJ and I…
- Rode our first Third Level test (jumping from having done two Second Level tests to Third 3), accomplishing a score of ~68%
- Rode in all three tests, without scratching any, for the first time ever
- Qualified for Regional Championships at Third Level (as well as Second)
- Finished qualifying for my Bronze Medal
- Drove home, with my new Learners’ Permit!
I had so much fun; I am extremely grateful for being able to come to this show again and again, and for being able to bring my awesome dad down with me, even on Fathers’ Day!! ♥